Boat Service Technician Mechanic - BMC Boats - Longwood, FL
* Completes preventive maintenance program by inspecting and servicing boats; conducting performance tests;
changing usable components.
* Repairs boats; diagnosing problem; testing functions using test equipment; repairing or replacing parts using hand
tools and equipment.
* Maintains vehicle records by completing forms.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Rigging new boats for sale
* General Technician skills and abilities with repairing boats and waverunners
Manufacturer Certifications a plus including Yamaha, Mercury and Mercruiser. Forklift and tractor use a plus.
Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety
Management, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information
The right candidate will have a valid Florida Driver's License, dependable transportation and ability to work on
Applicants should apply by forwarding a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.