MarineMax recognizes that even the best can get better. In order to further enhance our Team Members' skills, we provide an array of internal and external training
opportunities. Through these offerings we are able to train our Team Members to truly become the "best of the best". While we are a publicly traded, billion-dollar
company, we work hard to retain the high level of service and personal interaction found at a smaller company. To continue our growth, MarineMax needs enthusiastic,
talented, and highly-motivated Team Members. If you are looking for a career with an exciting, innovative, world-class company, MarineMax can help deliver your career
• Dental and Vision
• Paid Time Off
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Team Member Discounts
• Continued Professional Development
For more than 15 years, MarineMax has been committed to premium boat brands, customer service and team members. Fulfilling our mission to provide "world’s best
pleasure boating experience" requires the efforts and talents of many exceptional people. And that's why we strive to make our workplace one in which individuals feel
challenged, fulfilled and able to reach their full potential.
JOB TITLE: Detailer
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
***Qualified applicants will have prior experience in marine, RV, or automotive detail or reconditioning***
OVERVIEW: The Detailer responsibilities include cleaning the interior and exterior of boats and trailers. Maintain clean and presentable boats and equipment on the sales
floor and ready boats for delivery to the new owner.
Reports To: Service Manager and/or Store Manager
Key Internal Relationships: Sales, F&I, Parts Department, Service Department, Fiberglass Team, Marine Technicians, Rigging Technicians, Delivery Captain
Direct Reports: N/A
KEY TASKS: • Perform final finish/detail on deliveries, in-stock and service boats, including cleaning windows, upholstery, canvas, isinglass, bilges, fiberglass and wood.
• Use of high speed buffers and polishers to properly detail the exterior surfaces
• Removing dust, grease and oil from exterior surfaces of boats and trailers.
• Knowledge of proper products for safe detailing of vessels properly including but not limited to cleaners for various surfaces, degreasers, and waxes.
• Assist with cleaning and maintenance of the dealership to ensure a professional work environment conducive to selling
• Assist with the setup of boat shows and other off-site promotional events.
• Promote a positive work attitude – exceed customer expectations
• Other duties as assigned
KEY RESULT AREAS: • Customer satisfaction and enthusiasm/FANS
• Presentable and deliverable product
• Work safely at all times
• Timely completion of work
• Ability to work well with others
Qualified applicants should apply online at marinemax.com, apply in person M-F 9-4pm at MarineMax Orlando, or email email@example.com